Request for Duplicate/Corrected W-2 for Consultants

Reprints for 2011 thru 2015 W2 forms for consultants are now available online at Tax forms for the year 2008 and prior have been purged and are no longer available.

All sections of this form must be properly completed or it will be returned to you, unprocessed. In addition, a change of address does not require a correction; so no correction (W2C) will be issued if requested.

(as it appears on W-2 form)
(as it appears on W-2 form)
(from pay stub)
- OR -